Curling irons taboos 1. Do not use curling irons on the lower part of wet hair: If you use curling irons when your hair is wet, there is no way to make curls well. Not only that, some of the necessary moisture needed by the hair will be scattered together, so it is better to use a curling iron after drying the hair.
2. No plasticizer: The plasticizer used when curling hair can protect the hair from high temperature damage, and it can also make the curl lasting.
3. The temperature of the curling rod should not be too high: If the curling rod without temperature adjustment function is overheated, the temperature may be as high as 160~180 degrees. This temperature is the same as deep-fried sweet and not spicy, very high temperature. If you choose a curling iron that can adjust the temperature, try to adjust it to about 145 degrees. If you can't do it, be careful not to be too high!
4. Avoid long-term contact between hair and curling irons: if you keep in contact with things with high temperature for too long, it will easily damage your hair styling immediately. Usually, it is best to remove the curling irons for a while every 3 to 5 seconds.
What to pay attention to when using curling irons 1. Be careful to adjust the temperature well, and don't touch the trigger heating body with your hands to avoid scalding.
2. Use the hair after it is completely dry. It is not easy to curl up with the hair when it is wet.
3. It is not advisable to grab too much hair each time. If too much hair is curled at a time, it will affect the hair retention effect.
4. When curling your hair, start with the hair underneath. The upper hair can be tied up first and rolled up layer by layer. If the amount of hair is not a lot, you can also start with a handful of curls from the sides of the hair.
5. Wait for the hair stick to heat up before starting curling. The curling time should not be too long, otherwise it will damage the hair.