In order to avoid damaging the hair with a hair dryer, use the normal method at ordinary times. So how can I not hurt my hair with a hair dryer?
1. Divide the hair: It is easier to dry the hair by dividing the hair into sections, which can prevent the hot air from contacting the hair for a long time.
2. Blow the hair roots first: When blowing the hair, pay attention to drying the hair roots first, and then blow the tips of the hair, so as to prevent the water droplets from the roots from falling into the tips of the hair and cause repeated blowing.
3. Keep the distance between the hair dryer and the scalp: do not let the hair dryer mouth be too close to the hair, and avoid direct hot air contact with the hair, which can also reduce the damage of the hair dryer to the hair.
4. Keep moving the hair dryer: When you use the hair dryer to blow your hair, blindly blowing at one position will result in uneven drying and wetting of the hair. Keep moving the hair dryer to avoid damage to the hair.
5. Don't blow backwards: The scales of wet hair are open. Blowing backwards will only hurt more. The correct way is to blow along the direction of hair growth.
6. Choose a smart hair dryer: The smart hair dryer is set with multiple winds, which can be adjusted according to the situation, but it should be noted that you should not continue to use hot air to blow your hair for a long time.