1. Read the instruction manual of the hair straightener in detail;
2. First, wash your hair clean, with or without conditioner;
3. Dry the hair in the shade or use a hair dryer;
4. Connect the hair straightener to the power and let the heating plate warm up for a few minutes;
5. Comb the hair that needs to be treated in sections and smoothly;
6. Use a hair straightener to clamp the hair and slowly pull it from the root to the top;
7. Finish the hair layer by layer according to steps 5 and 6;
8. After the hair is processed, disconnect the power supply and let the hair straightener cool.
How to make curly hair with electric splint
The first step is to prepare an electric splint.
In the second step, wash your hair and dry it with a hair dryer, but be careful not to dry it completely, just blow it to 7/8 minutes.
The third step is to divide the hair into two parts and separate them with clips. Take out a bunch of hair from the right side, clamp it with an electric splint, pull it to the end of the hair, clamp it firmly, and wrap the bunch of hair in the same direction. Leave it on the splint for about 10 seconds, and follow the steps above for the rest of the hair.
The fourth step is to tidy up all the curled hair by hand.
Precautions for using hair straightener
1. The hair straightener is a high-temperature electrical appliance, do not touch the heating plate with your hands;
2. Use a hair straightener to make sure that the hair is dry;
3. When using it, pay attention to the hair straightener to keep moving and not staying on the hair;
4. Do not clamp too much or too thick hair each time, otherwise the straightening effect will not be good;
5. After each use, wait until the temperature of the straightener drops to room temperature before storing it.