2. After washing your hair, remember to use conditioner.
3. After washing your hair, please press the hair with a bath towel, please do not rub it back and forth.
4. If you must comb your hair when wet, please use a wide-toothed comb.
The "Cool" button on the hair dryer-this button is often overlooked, but in fact, after using the heated styling tool, blowing with cold air can seal the open hair scales and make the hair more shiny , And can better maintain the shape.
Super fine hair
1. Do not wash your hair every day. If your hair is slightly oily, use dry shampoo.
2. When shampooing, use shampoos specially designed for fine hair. Most of these shampoos can help hair regrow.
3. When drying your hair, don't use a blower directly at the hair, but use a diffuser (diffuser, most of the hair dryers on the market come with it, you can also buy it separately: T3 Diffuser, Conair Diffsuer) to reduce hair blowing Fracture occurred during the drying process.
4. Use a wide-tooth comb. When you encounter knots, you must be patient and slowly comb through to avoid pulling the hair out.
5. According to your own hairstyle, trim your hair regularly every three to six weeks.
6. Girls, a medium-length bob head will appear to have more hair volume compared to waist-length hair.
7. Want your hair to look voluminous enough? Add fluffing spray when drying your hair, it will help.
Don't shave your hair upside down-I believe that many girls with thin hair will use a comb to reverse the hair to increase the volume of hair, but for thin hair, this action will make the thin hair that is already fragile. More damaged. So instead of scratching it back, it's better to use hair products that are fluffy and increase hair volume instead.
Dyed and burned hair
1. Use a deep moisturizing conditioner or hair mask at least once a week.
2. Please use leave-in conditioner to protect your hair before styling.
3. When rinsing your hair, do not use overheated water. Use warm water to seal the hair scales naturally.
4. Do not rub your hair with a towel, use light pressure!
5. Regular trimming of hair ends will make your hair healthier.
6. Try not to use a hair dryer when it is not necessary-let your hair dry naturally.
7. Use a wild boar bristle comb before going to bed, lightly combing from the scalp to the end of the hair can help the hair release its own natural oils and protect the hair.
Avoid direct sunlight. In addition to dyeing and perming, the sun is also one of the culprits of hair injury. It is recommended to use hats, towels, or hair care products with sun protection on the beach and other places where your hair will be exposed to direct sunlight.
1. Don't wrap your hair with a towel after washing your hair, it will crush the roots.
2. Please do not use the ion setting on the hair dryer.
3. Try to let the hair dry naturally, and use a bath towel to gently absorb the excess water from the hair.
4. Only use mousse to increase the volume of hair roots.
5. The order of drying your hair should start from the roots and then slowly move down to the ends.
6. Multi-layered hairstyle can increase the volume of hair. In addition, dry hair shampoo can also absorb excess oil to maintain a fluffy hairstyle.
7. When drying your hair, use a cylindrical wild boar bristle brush to help increase the fluffy feeling.
8. Don't use hair care products on top of each other. Too many hair care products will only make the hair hang down.