The hair dryer directly relies on the motor to drive the rotor to drive the blades to rotate.
When the blades rotate, air is sucked in from the air inlet, and the resulting centrifugal air flow is blown out from the front nozzle of the air cylinder. When the air is passing through, if the heating wire on the heating bracket installed in the tuyere has been energized to become hot, hot air will be blown out;
If the selector switch does not energize the heating wire to generate heat, cold air will be blown out. The hair dryer is used to achieve the purpose of drying and shaping.
The selector switch on the handle of the hair dryer is generally divided into three gears, namely, off gear, cold wind gear, and hot wind gear, with indicators in white, blue and red. Some hair dryers are also equipped with a motor speed control switch on the handle for selecting the size of the air volume and the temperature of the hot air. All types of hair dryers are equipped with a rotatable circular air-regulating cover on the back or side of the shell. By rotating the cover to adjust the cross-sectional size of the air inlet, the conveyed wind speed and the temperature of the hot air can be adjusted.
The structure and function of the hair dryer:
1. Shell. It protects internal parts and is also an external decoration.
2. Motor and fan blades. The motor is installed in the housing, and the fan blade is installed on the shaft end of the motor. When the motor rotates, air is drawn in from the air inlet and wind is blown out from the air outlet.
3. Electric heating element. The electric heating element of the hair dryer is made of electric heating wire, which is installed at the air outlet of the hair dryer, and the air discharged by the motor is heated by the electric heating wire at the air outlet and sent out as hot air.
Some hair dryers are equipped with a thermostat near the heating element to cut off the circuit when the temperature exceeds a predetermined temperature to protect it.
4. Windshield. Some hair dryers have a round wind deflector at the air inlet to adjust the air intake. For a hair dryer without a round wind deflector, a piece of paper can be used to cover a part of the air inlet and the air intake can also be adjusted. If the air intake is small, the air blowing out will be hotter, and if the air intake is large, the blowing air will be less hot. It should be noted that the tuyere should not be blocked too much, otherwise the motor will be damaged or the heating element will be burned out due to the high temperature.
5. Switch. The hair dryer switch generally has three positions of "hot air", "cold air", and "very". White means "stop", red means "hot air", and blue means "cold air".
The heating element of some hair dryers is composed of two or three sections of heating wire, which is used to adjust the temperature and is controlled by a selector switch.
With the reform and gradual improvement of the performance of the hair dryer, a set of thermostatic automatic electronic control elements are connected in series to the heating elements of the hair dryers at home and abroad, which can automatically switch on the circuit under the normal working condition of the hair dryer. (Such as overheating of electric heating elements) automatically cut off the circuit. In the selection of the material of the air duct shell, the metal (such as copper or cold-rolled iron plate) materials were used in the past to use thermoplastic engineering materials (mainly polycarbonate, modified polystyrene, modified polypropylene, etc.) to make.