If the hair dryer can be disassembled, first find a screwdriver to unscrew all the screws, and then slowly remove the hair wrapped around the fan blades. This requires a certain amount of hands-on ability. Be careful not to break the hair dryer.
We need a crochet hook that can go through the filter, or find a hard wire to bend a small hook, and then pick out the hair in the filter little by little.
It is best if the head can be disassembled, so that it can be cleaned directly. If it cannot be disassembled, you can carefully soak the air outlet or air inlet, and then wipe it with a clean cloth.
2. When storing the hair dryer, it must be protected from moisture, heavy pressure, collision and dust. When it is not used for a long time, it should be energized 1 to 2 times a month for 5 minutes each time, using its own heat to drive the damp, so that the motor will not be damaged.
3. Place the hair dryer in the correct position, and don't let corrosive materials close, and don't let flammable materials touch it.
1. Make sure that the air outlet is 5 cm away from the hair, to ensure that the hair dryer will not lose the scalp and hair, and also prevent the hair from being sucked into the back of the hair dryer.
2. Make sure your hands are dry when using the hair dryer, and do not immerse the hair dryer in water.
3. Keep the hair dryer away from water. It is strictly forbidden to use the hair dryer near the bathroom or other water containers to prevent the hair dryer from falling into the water.
4. When the hair dryer enters the overheating protection, it needs to be cooled before it can be used.
5. Do not block the air inlet or outlet of the hair dryer. Keep the air inlet net cover clean and not blocked by hair. It is best to clean up when there is hair.
6. After each use, immediately unplug the power supply and store it in a well-ventilated, dry place away from sunlight.
7. Every time you use the hair dryer, you must unplug the power plug to prevent children from accidentally playing with it and scalding the skin.