1. Before using the hair dryer, it is best to check whether the internal parts are loose. The inspection method is to shake the hair dryer and listen to whether there is any vibration.
2. The hand that touches the hair dryer should not be wet, especially when the hair dryer is powered on, so as to prevent water from infiltrating the inside of the hair dryer and causing an electric leakage accident.
3. The place where the hair dryer is placed should be away from water sources and flammable substances, preferably dry and ventilated. If the hair dryer is not used for a long time, it should be cleaned and stored.
4. After using the hair dryer, remember to unplug the power cord to prevent children from accidentally turning on the switch and scalding their hands when they touch the tuyere.
5. There should be no foreign objects at the outlet of the hair dryer, and attention should be paid to regular cleaning. If the hair blocks the tuyere, pay attention to keeping the tuyere farther away from the hair when blowing the hair, so as to prevent the hair from being involved in it.
6. After each use, put it in the room to cool, and then wipe it with a dry cloth. If you don't have so much free time, you can wipe it once a month to keep the appearance clean and tidy.